Custom Cedar Home Design
• We create full custom cedar home design plans you can build from at no extra cost to your quoted package price.
• We do site-specific design, meaning your cedar home plans are designed to make the best use of your property.
• Your structural drawings include foundation plans.
• You receive detailed construction blueprints that can be used to obtain building permits.
Architectural Premium Cedar Home Material Package to Lock-Up
• National, major brand name windows and doors
• The best kiln-dried framing lumber available
• High-grade plywood sheathing material
• Select premium, tight-knot cedar channel siding milled in our own sawmill, not available elsewhere
• Export-grade Douglas Fir glu-Iam beams or solid timbers with engineered custom connectors
• Solid cedar trim, fascia and soffit
• All roofing, flashing and venting material
• House wrap, even siding and roofing nails
Technical Expertise and Support
• We offer the largest and most skilled design team in the industry.
• We provide direct access to individual project designers.
• We have on-staff engineers for field support.
• We are the industry’s experts in post and beam construction.
• You receive full 12-month price protection on your original cedar home package contract from date of signature to final delivery.
• Prices are guaranteed for budget cost certainty.
• Linwood Cedar Homes is the largest supplier of custom cedar homes in North America.
• Linwood has been in business for more than 40 years and has shipped cedar home packages to 26 countries around the world.
• We do not provide unrealistic per square foot prices for construction estimates.
• All components of our cedar home package are backed by meaningful warranties
Practical Cedar Home Building Options
• You can choose your own builder, or select a qualified builder from the Linwood Independent Home Builder Alliance.
• You can act as the general contractor, or hire your own.
• We provide the real facts on how much it costs to build and what you can expect during the construction process.